Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Surviving after the rain

Sorry it took me so long to post something again here. My post's title meant two different things. 'Coz a lot of things happened lately. I got really sick because of work. Then a really mean typhoon came and killed lots of people here in the Philippines. Then I suffered another heartbreak. Two different typhoons came into my life. The real one, which drowned at least 300 people already. And then my last breakup. Damn, everything happened so fast.

Right now, I'm just trying to survive. Like I did the last time. I really wanna share every detail of what happened, but my heart is not yet ready to open up. I'm a stronger girl now. I know I'll be okay.

Right now, I'm happy I got friends who have my back. They love me and I feel lucky. Like yesterday, my friend Anne came home from Singapore. She introduced me to some of her friends and we ate out. We also had videoke crazy then coffee before we all went home.


Meet Dora Tililing

While Anne and I were drinking coffee, a guy approached us and asked help for their outreach program something. He offered us little stuffs we could buy and part of the sales will be donated to their charity..

So since Anne was really nice.. she bought this cute little cow for me. I thought it kinda looks like Dora from the movie "Kimmy Dora" which we both find amusing. So I named it "Dora" and since it has little bells on its neck, I made "Tililing" its surname. Sorry, was just tripping.

But I really had fun yesterday. I hope I'll feel better sooner. Right now I just wanna focus on my work and myself. I wanna save up money so I can go to Singapore with Anne. I wanna leave Philippines for awhile. My life's kinda messed up here.

Anyway, I'll write more next time. Mwah!

1 comment:

Ysh ♥ said...

Glad to see you updating again! :-)

I know you're a strong girl. We all are. People around us actually make it easier for us. :)

I hope you save enough money for your trip! I know it'll do you (very) good!