Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Here it Goes

Prologue

Test mic.. 1, 2, 3.. Okay it's working. (Clears throat) Um.. so this is it huh? It's been like what? 7 months since I last blogged. ‘Coz some low life bitch deleted all my accounts. My two friendster accounts, two yahoo mails, my multiply site, and yeah... my blog. I really missed this a lot. I wanted to create a new blog long before, but I never had the chance to fix it. But I realized that the clock is ticking, and a lot of things already happened in my life. How I wish I had a blog to document everything.

Screw the Haters

I know sooner or later my haters will find this again. And I’m not exactly sure if this is a good idea. But the hell with them, I’m gonna continue blogging anyway. It’s not like my life will stop just because some fugly bitch wants to screw my life. I pity them actually. They really want my attention. Like I said in my previous blog, I don’t give a damn if you don’t like what I’m doing. I’m happy with my life, and I’m not messing with someone else’s life just to be what I am right now. If you’ve got that much plenty of time to watch over what I’m doing, then maybe you could also find a way to fix your own life. It’s too pathetic. And believe me, I don’t hold grudges on anyone. I know who you people are, and I know how stupidly sick you are for masking yourselves as my friends. Oh well... I never imagined I have to repeat myself again. It’s too tiring to talk about this shit over and over. Get a life.

Number 1
This is one of the hardest part of rebirth. Should I adopt what I used to do or reinvent and start over? I wasted countless hours before trying to design and customize my previous blog. And it’s really sad to think its all down the drain. That’s why it took me this long to redo everything, because I dunno where to start. And as you can see.. the whole page is a mess. But hopefully I’ll have the time to do all these stuffs this summer. Just give me some time ok?

WYSIWYG
As is you can see.. this is my blog, MISHA’s blog. Meaning.. all you’ll ever see in this page is me, me, me. I din’t choose you to be here and read all of these, you did. So don’t complain if you’re getting too much of me. If you’ve got a problem, just click the ‘x’ button at the corner of your screen and kill yourself. Haha! Just kidding… but seriously, this is my own life and I’m just sharing it to the people who care to know about me. So don’t go commenting on my posts saying I’m too egoistic. If you don’t wanna know, then you wouldn’t wanna see this at the first place.

Let's Begin
So yeah… it’s official. Just come visit this page once in a while. And don’t forget to leave a few words… it won’t harm y’know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm...well congratulations to ur new blog, hope to see more of it...yes it is true that we didnt know whose real or not, who will be there when we need them and most of all who will be the one to take us down?..there is one thing ive learned in life "dont forget the people on your way up coz ull meet them on ur way down"..life is a long journey youll never know who will stay or go away but still be true to urself and stand up whenever u fall..let them leave u and hate u coz they dont know who u are and what u are capable of, they're not worthy for ur freiendship and love..mish in this world ur not alone ur not the only one fighting, but we all do..stay true and dont ever forget...always be AFNF!!!!!gudluck....godbless..

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Misha! Thank goodness you're back! You're one of the first few people na nakilala ko dito sa blogger.