Thursday, October 16, 2008

It was all worth it

I was really overwhelmed when our professor called out our movie as the best short narrative for our AVP class. "Pupul" she said, and I my eyes got blurry. I wanted to cry.. thinking, "God, it was all worth it". Everything we did really paid off. Not just because we won, but watching it myself made me proud.

Our movie was entitled "Pupul", a kapampangan word that means "Ani" or harvest. It was basically about a single mother who wouldn't let his longing son to know his father. Anyway, I'll just post the trailer here once I get a copy of it. I'll also upload the pictures in my multiply account so you can view the behind-the-scene shots. Just check out for the link, I'll post it here as well.


Pupul Unofficial Movie Poster

Busy-bee: Me with my Director Nicolette Henson

I'm really glad how everything turned out. At least despite of the difficulties we experienced while filming this, were ending the semester as winners. This is one of the biggest challenge I've ever faced in my entire college life, but I swear... I won't trade this experience for anything.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!..chin up mish, thats the beginning of ur new life and it was a sign that you shoudn't go back, move forward create ur own future and let them realize what they've lost...no one can tell or dictate you, u can create ur own decisions and make sacrifices.. Break free and set your sights high..Hold your head up because you have every right to.
Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself,
no one else will believe in you.
Create your own life then LET GO and LIVE IT! go go!!!! kya natin ito!....boto nyo ako for president..(joke)..har har har...

Dakilang Tambay said...

congrats mare! your so galing :)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Congrat Misha! Ang galing nyo naman. Sana mapost mga nga yung trailer! :)

Apple said...

OMG. OMG. You're back!!! I thought I was just hallucinating when I saw your name in cindy's tagboard but thank God i'm not, it's really you!!!

Musta na? I really did miss you :)