Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I wanna kill my laptop!

This is so not happening. Now I'm really going crazy! My dad switched our laptop's OS to Linux or something. Ugh.. I don't even know what this is. All I know is that this really sucks.. and its pulling on my last nerve!! Grr.. I hate it! And now I'm using Mozilla Firefox.. so when I checked on my blog, its all over the place. Grabe.. its a total mess. I dunno if I'm the only one viewing this like what I'm seeing it but I'm hoping this is just a special case...'coz if not, I'm gonna get really frustrated. And to make it worse, all the softwares I installed were *poof* - gone. Of course, the OS changed.. so we have to reinstall everything again. Even the YM's gone.. no more anything. Just some crappy programs I don't even dare to touch. So the way I see it, I'm betting I won't be able to upload pics anytime soon. Jologs nuh?

Anyway, I'd just like to thank everyone who welcomed me back to blogging. I really appreciate it guys. I've been disconnected to this world for quite some time. And I thought most of you forgot about me already. So I was really surprised to see you all happy for my return. Thank you.

Oh.. and about the axe commercial. It's no big deal actually. Like I said, there were like 30 of us running over Ramon so I'm pretty sure you won't even recognize me (and I hope you don't.. 'coz I looked like a retard). But thanks anyway. It was really hilarious and I'm happy I got to be part of it.

Today I went to the dentist. The school dentist asked me to swear to fix my teeth before I come back to school for second semester. So there.. done deal. But it was really bad. The feeling, the taste, my achin' neck.. ugh..

I also had my nails done. :) It looks really funny. Too bad I can't share it with you guys. *sigh*

Lastly, I just want everyone to know... I started dating again! Haha.. It's a big deal for me 'coz I don't go out that much. Especially after being so broken and all. So I'm really happy for myself. I'm not really sure where this is heading, but I just realized I went out with a really cool guy. A perfect gentleman. Were supposed to watch “Twilight” together. So yeah.. I'm thrilled.

6 comments:

Trixielle said...

uhhhm why did ur dad change to linux!?

Misha said...

I dunno.. but its really f*cked up, I'm so pissed off. It really sucks sis!

Ishna Probinsyana said...

okay naman yung site mo dito saken. hindi sya messed up..

and again, welcome back for the nth time! HAHAHA

Misha said...

Haha.. thanks Ish.. It's just too frustrating.. grr!!

Apple said...

I love this post! Haha. Your site's ok naman din sakin. Haha.

Welcome back again sis! We just love making subaybay of your exciting and glamorous life kaya ganun Haha.

And the love life. How can I forget? haha. The twilight movie date is the best idea everrrr! I bet it's gonna be memorable. Haha. I'm so excited narin. Yahoo.

Unknown said...

ano ba meron dito ha?..hmm..kakaiba na nman ito ah..mukhang dami nagbago ah..well napadaan lang kahit walang daanan..see yah...TC