Sunday, December 21, 2008

What's left of my November and the days after

Here I go again, another summary post. I became super busy these past few weeks so as much as I wanted to update this blog, I can't. But I swore to myself I'll fix everything up before Christmas. I was contemplating whether to include all my previous experiences which I failed to share or just get on to what is currently happenning to me. But it would be a shame not to mention it at least here diba? So thinking of all the stuff I need to do to keep this up to date is extremlely tiresome and therefore, I lose my gusto to blog sometimes. But I really love blogging, that's why I push myself to do this. Anyway, here it goes...

November 6 (Thursday)


I finally agreed to pose for the Carfinder magazine cover. My agent was making kulit because he really wanted me to do the photoshoot. He booked me for the gig millions of time but lucky for him I ran out of excuses already. Haha! I arrived at the studio in Libis Quezon City around 11am. And it was a wrap around 5pm.

November 7 (Friday)

My mom was going hysterical. She woke me up telling that my brother is in the Security Headquarters of Gateway mall with two snatchers who attempted to steal my digital camera. My brother and I were together the night before so I slid my camera inside his bag and forgot to unpack it before he left for school. On his way there, a guy approached him and told him that he saw someone took something from his bag's pocket. Together they followed the two clueless suspects and succesfully caught them. But then when they searched the suspects, my camera was nowhere to be found. It turned out that one of them threw the camera in the bush near the huge Christmas Tree just outside the mall so they won't be found guilty. If you could only imagine what the guards did to the culprits to make them admit where they left it. So when my mom and I arrived, the snatchers were already weak from the beating. Mahn.. when I saw their wounds, I suddenly felt nauseaus. And when the guards started to gang up on them again, I really jumped out of the room. It was just too much for me.



The bad guys.. tsk tsk!


It's a riot people.. a riot!

My brother giving his statement

November 11 (Tuesday)

I watched Quantum of Solace with my good friend Ahleks Fusilero. We went karoaoke after and made funny faces at the Purikura Booth in Timezone.


Another lovely starbucks moment :)

My favorite strawberry waffles

Going karaoke in Timezone Greenbelt

November 14 (Friday)

This time I spent my day with my closest girlfriend Jessica. We watched High School Musical 3 and did some shopping for her boyfriend's nephew.


UFO catchin'.. LOL

With Lexie, goofin' around at the purikura booth

November 18 (Tuesday)

Thesis mode: went to interview Marilou Diaz Abaya in her Film School in Antipolo. I saw my friend Badji Mortiz who was studying film there. It was really nice to see him again. Though it made me miss Gokada Go! even more :(



Nananakot?! haha

November 20 - 23 (Thursday to Sunday)

Modeled for Speedlab in Manila Autosalon 2008 at SMX. We wore sexy police uniform with matching badge and baton. Haha!! It was really tiring but I love doing carshows compared to other events. Check out the rest of the photos in my multiply site.



lunch time with Concon :p


Scorchin' the scene



No uglies allowed. LOL



A candid shot

November 30 (Sunday)

Had dinner with my folks at Napoli Restaurant in Timog! I so love their pasta.. yum!

Grinning like a retard.. haha


December 18 (Thursday)

Met lots of new people at Lalola set. Just a cameo role for Marky's wake episode.



L-R: Boris, Anya, Misha and Zoey


White ladies + 4 musketeers

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bilis maka-moved on ah, hehehe! pakasaya na lang ngaung christmas whoooo! miss u mish!!!!:)

Misha said...

Weh move on saan? Saddest Christmas ko ata to ever!! :((

Unknown said...

ahahahaha...natatawa talaga ako sa mga itsura ng culprits na yan..talagang hindi gagawa ng matino eh..ahahah..well atleast nahuli nman...ahaha..nxt time be alert nlang..and have a gud xmas...munggo!!!!ahahaha...

Misha said...

Salamat Cyd.. grabe natapos lang ang taon ng hindi tau ngkikita!! Merry Christmas din.. :)