Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Delicious Holiday

Yeah..it's yummy 'coz I want it to be. Haha! I was so depressed a few days ago and I wanted to change that somehow before Christmas. So I'm trying to make me happier by getting my mind off from work and school stuffs. So instead I was thinking.. 'Santa's coming and he's gonna fill my Christmas sock with all the presents I mentioned in my wishlist.' But then I remembered, I never made an actual Christmas wishlist. So there's no way I'm gonna get that shiny silver volvo ever. Except if Santa can read minds.Tsk tsk.. poor Misha.

Anyway, my Christmas wasn't that bad at all. I just tried to relax the whole day 'cause I sort of deprived myself from doing that while I was doing my thesis. Also if you noticed, I gave my blog a makeover. It already has three columns. Yay! But I'm not yet done with it. And um.. the player's not yet working. I dunno what's wrong with it. So.. whatever.

I really loved the dress I wore yesterday at mass. I so love animal printed stuffs eh. Haha!

My mom picked the earrings for me. :)

I was still online 'til past midnight just greeting everyone in YM. My webcam sucks though. I was waiting for someone to greet me but I guess that won't happen now. After all the things we did to each other. *sigh* But I still prayed that everything will be okay.

Btw, I find it really annoying when guys act really freaky and say nonsense things to me. I mean, they really thought they could get away with anything online. Grr.. ang kapal talaga ng iba. Sobrang manyak pa!! I can't help but be rude to them. They're so unrealistic. Another WHATEVER. Haha!

Enjoy the holidays everyone!
Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Ang cute ng site mo, Misha. :)

Happy new year! Hope that the year 2009 will be a good year for all of us!

Ilang months na lang and you'll be graduating. good luck with the thesis!