Saturday, January 10, 2009

Beware of Manholes

I just feel so dumb right now. I really dunno what to do. A lot of things are going on in my head and I'm getting confused. I just wanna curl up on my bed and cry for a moment. I want everything to stop for a while and let my mind clear up first.

I missed my class today 'coz I went to school around 1:45 pm but I forgot that it was supposed to be 10:30 am! Aside from that, I cancelled my date with that guy I was talking about 'coz I just can't tolerate the pressure anymore. I mean.. I don't think I'm at my best right now. Like I feel ugly or something. Ugh.. I just wanna scream!

Plus, my toe's terrible. It got worse after yesterday's walk. You can see how it looks like
here. I can't actually bare it here 'coz it's extremely gruesome.

Anyway, I already posted my new photos from last thursday's photoshoot. It's up in my multiply account. :) Tell me what you think guys.

Some say I look like a doll.. aww! :p

I guess this depression came from my "foot accident". So lesson learned, BE CAREFUL WITH MANHOLES! Haha.. it sounds silly though.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahahahaha..ang taba taba pla ng daliri mo sa paa...ahahahaha...now i know why ka lagi na a out of balance...ahahahah...ung ang source dapat ipaputol mo na...ahahahha..joke lang...well ingat lagi...

Misha said...

Ang sama mo talaga! Haha.. sabi na eh, may bago na namang witness sa pagka- clumsy ko! :p siyempre mukhang malaki yan dahil closeup nuh! Yabang mo ah.. ahaha!! Thank you ulit!!

Trixielle said...

aww hope your toe gets better!! looks painful!

Misha said...

Thanks Trix, the last time I had this kind of wound was when I was a kid pa.. :(