Monday, January 12, 2009

Just a happy post

I finally met Jayceed Deyro. He's actually the cousin of the guy I was talking about - my beautiful ghost. Cyd was really nice. I once mentioned to him that I liked the milky seafood noodles his cousin gave me but I can't find it anywhere here in the Philippines. So he promised to give me some of his Aunt's padala. He din't just give me one, not two.. but seven milky noodles!!


Thank you munggo! :p



And oh, I tripped in front of him. Haha! My latest witness. LOL And to make things worse, I fell flat on the ground after he left! For .3 seconds, I thought I was dreaming. I was so ashamed! I even sat on my wounded toe!! Huhu.. all because I'm a big 'ol klutz!

Full Moon

By the way, have you seen the moon last night? They said the moon could only be seen like that twice a year. It was beautiful!

Confessions of a Shopaholic

This year, I swore not to be so magastos anymore. But I really dunno why can't I resist to shop.

Damn.. Everytime I see a nice pair of stilletos or a cute TOPSHOP blouse, my heart just melts. It's like a freakin' kryptonite. That's why I'm always broke. :( Wala akong naiipon!

And I even promised to open a bank account so I could seriously save up money this time.

Wahh~ but my mind can't get off from that wicked animal printed skirt I saw awhile ago. Gusto ko talaga siya!

Sorry ah! Crush ko lang talaga yung skirt na yun. I just have to share it with you guys.

New Year, New Crush!

Anyway, speaking of crushes.. I think I'm developing a crush on that Carlo. I mean.. lately I've been thinking about him a lot. And when we talked this afternoon, I was always smiling and laughing. Haha! Crazy.. but I kinda missed this feeling.

2 comments:

Trixielle said...

BAHAHAHHAAH walanghiya ka, na tapilok ka pa? hahahaha ang kulitt!!

ohh crush, I havent had that kind of feeling in ages!!

Misha said...

ahaha!! nakakahiya talaga diba?! Grabe, my brother had to pull me up kasi talagang lagpak ako sa kalsada!

Ewan ko ba.. hotness kasi siya sis kaso parang too good to be true!