Monday, January 19, 2009

White Avenue & my Cheesecake bliss

Guys we made it! Our fashion event was a success! :) I'm so happy with the outcome. Everyone had a blast. If you could only see their faces.. the crowd went wild! Haha..

Anyway, I only have a few pictures on my camera 'cause I let my fotog friend Sidney cover the event. I'll try to upload them in my multiply soon.


Me with Thou Reyes and my friend Alex Pigao.


With Jem and Farah :)

Cheesecake Heaven
We had some desert in Cheesecake! It was super delish.. "Wala munang diet diet!" Haha..



Black Forest Cheesecake

Berry Temptation
They looked so cute, we don't want to touch 'em!

Coffee n' Cream (Cafe de Luna)

Attack!! LOL

Thank you to everyone who joined our event. And congratulations also to all of us who worked really hard for this. Much love guys!

P.S. Please grab a copy of the January ish of MEGA magazine. My friend Alex' clothes were included in the Top 10 outstanding collections of the 11th Annual Philippine Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2009. Congrats dear! And thank you so much for lending me your clothes on such a short notice. I so love you.. mwahh!!

8 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Congratulations Misha! Buti naman at successful yung event. :)

ANd the cheesecakes.. Made me want to grab one tuloy! Kaso ang layo ng pwede ko bilihan. hehe.

Misha said...

Haha.. where you ba dear? Everything's near kasi sa place namin. There are around 4 Starbucks na pwedeng lakarin.. :)

Malapit lng samin ung Cheesecake but first time ko talaga siya natikman.. Haha!

Trixielle said...

RAWR!!! loooking hot! ^_^ and those cheesecakes are too cute to eat

Misha said...

Thanks Trix.. kaya labs talaga kita eh! haha..

Unknown said...

hmm...sobrang matatamis...mukhang masarap kainin..kaso baka diabetes ang abutin ko jan..sayang wala ako jan sa event..sana pla pumunta ako..kaso ano gagawin ko jan?..aahjahahahaha...anyways...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Misha said...

@ Cyd: Naku.. ayaw mo naman talaga pumunta eh! hmp.. hehe

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Sampaloc ako, Misha. And the nearest Cheesecake, etc is.. i dunno. In RP Manila (meron ba dun?) or in Trinoma na. lol. Wala kase sa SM Manila and San Lazaro. =))

Misha said...

@Ishna: Ah ganun? So near ka sa Trinoma? Bonding tau dear!! :P