Thursday, January 8, 2009

Clumsy 'cause...

..I'm Misha! haha.. Hindi talaga natatapos ang araw ng hindi ako nahuhulog, nadadapa o nadudulas! Haha.. My brother would always tease me about it. He'd tell me, "Oh.. naka-boundary ka na!" 'cause he's sure I'd trip or fall.

My high school friend Alyson could also testify to that! LOL She once told me, "Grabe.. kahit ang sosyal mo tignan, clumsy ka pa din!". And she can't stop laughing when I accidentally hurt my foot while walking. My Toe nail really hurts and I really wanted to cry. But I really can't help but laugh at my own stupidity! Haha..

The left one is killing me!!

Anyway, we checked in at the SOGO Hotel in Quezon Avenue. We kinda looked liked retards 'cause we don't even know how to rent a room. Haha! We kept looking around, played with the lights and surfed all the channels. It was so hilarious! Well we've never been to love hotels yet..like ever! So we were laughing the whole time. We had so much fun! ;p

what the heck?!

My Oh-nine, so far...

Well my classes resumed last Monday. So that means I'm back to that horror place again- school. I really don't wanna see it again. Something about it traumatizes me. Just the thought of going back there stresses me out.

Speaking of school, someone wants to visit me there. LOL Well I just met this guy who literally popped into my life. Well I've actually seen him before, but it never crossed my mind that he'll actually introduce himself to me. He's an awsome model and in my mind I know he's out of my league. But he said he's interested in knowing me. Its all kinda weird though, 'cause it happened after I decided to meet up with my first love. I'm really confused. And earlier today, I just suddenly went to his house, but he was not there. I really don't know what to do now. And this new guy called me up asking if we could hangout this Saturday. Waahh~ I'm really going crazy now.

Anyway, I'm still thinking if I should go.. with my toe hurt and all, I don't think its the right time yet. But whatever.. let's just see how it goes.

MY 2009 Resolutions:

Talon, para tumangkad!- Stop being lazy, wake up early and be on time!
- Stop being nice to everyone and learn to say NO.
- Workout in the gym more often.
- Save up!
- Learn to appreciate myself more.
- Be more appreciative to the people and things that I have.
- Learn to love again!

Well.. they said I could still make my resolutions for this year, so there! :)

4 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Naku, masakit nga kapag nangyayari yung ganyan sa nails. :| I've never been inside a love hotels too. LOL. Last December first time ko pumasok sa Victoria Court naman, pero not in the lovers room, sa party room lang coz my friend had birthday party there. :))

Sounds like your lovelife is going crazy now. ;) Exciting naman pag ganyan diba, yun nga lang medyo nakakaloka!

Trixielle said...

Hahaha who would have thought that gorgeous Misha is SO clumsy? haha, poor toe though! hope it gets better! haha you klutz!

And ohh i see, someone is a chick magnet :P hahaha, well as expected you gorgeous thing!

nice resolutions aswell! KEEP IT! hahah dont break it!

Misha said...

Thanks girls! :p

I'll be more careful now.. haha! Hope we could finally bond with each other this year.

Love u sissies!

xxx

anne said...

Favorite photo ko to... haha... miss you misha!♥ btw... who's the guy?..!