Friday, January 16, 2009

FASHIONATION

This has been a very busy day for me. I've been making last minute calls to my designer friends and models who could participate in our upcoming fashion event this Saturday. Luckily I was able to convince Alex Pigao to support our fund-raising activity. I'm really going crazy now, 'coz I'm so excited about what will happen and who's gonna come to our show.Anyway, I know this is a bit too late but I'll still invite y'all to join us.


Featuring the designs of Alex Pigao, Tina Daniac, Bang Pineda and Tammy Tan. With performances by GFORCE, ALL STARS, KRUMPINOY AND UNSCHOOLED. Hosted by Mr. Thou Reyes.

Thanks so much guys! See you there.. :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow wala bang mga pic ng event jan?..i wanna see....ehehehe....congrats sa event mukhang successfull sya ahh...nice nman...take care always...

Misha said...

I will include some of the photos from the event on my next post. It was really fun. Thank you.. :) Kaso hindi ka naman pumunya eh. Hehe..