Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My new boyfie is a stranger

Well I kinda lost my head last night, not literally though. Hehe! But I wasn't drunk. And it wasn't a random thing either. I thought about it before, and I decided to commit myself to someone I'm not in love with. He's a complete stranger. We've only met three times but the guy's totally crazy about me. I admit, I'm not really sure if what I'm doing is right. But I know I'm old enough to be responsible with my own actions. I want this. And I seriously want to learn to love him.

He's none of the guys I've mentioned before. I just met him last December 30. Yup, that same day I saw my first love again. Well there's no significant relation about the two, but I guess that day marked the end of him and the start of the other.

He's a really good guy. And I wanna know more about him. He respects me and that means a lot to me.

No one really knows about it yet, though I've discussed my plans to my bessie before. She said she understands me and she wants me to be happy. Although, she was surprised that I've never mentioned the guy to her ever. She doesn't even know his name. My bother only saw him once but he doesn't know were talking to each other. I'm sure he's gonna freak out once he finds out. Haha!

I'll just keep you guys posted.. Much love!

9 comments:

Trixielle said...

0o0 we'll see how this works out

Misha said...

it sounds like an experiment girlfie! ahaha..

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Good luck Misha! :)

Unknown said...

hmm..do u really think that is the right option?..its ur decision naman eh..but WHAT IF?..or maybe IF ONLY?..are sure you are ready..
1: 8-21-18-15
2: ecifircas
3: ppyah
4: empty room
5: hated
hmmm...think twice Shan...u know what i mean...anyways gudluck...

Blair Cornelia Waldorf said...

Basta I'm happy for you, Mishyyyy!! =)) Ang hirap nung situation mo pero atleast binigyan mo sya ng chance diba! Kaya dapat pagbutihin niya ang pagiging bf! Heehee!! =))

Misha said...

@ishna: Thanks so much! I'm already writing my next post.. :)

@Cyd: Salamat.. I know you're just concerned about me. But I'm good. You really don't have to worry.

@ Blair: Thanks girl.. I'm really happy with my life right now. Sana nga matagal ko na siyang nakilala..

nicoleyy said...

Hope this wil work out!:) It's so good to see your all happy rite now! hehe
<3http://oh-babe.net

Dakilang Tambay said...

wow wow. :) hehehe. gudluck mish

Rhodaline said...

that's so brave of you :) i wish i could be as spontaneous..